Makeup favorites part 1

02:15

 Hello! I'd like to share some of my all time favorite makeup products. They're all affordable and I recommend them to you.














Number one, Carli Bybel palette by BH Cosmetics. The matte shades in this one is not too
pigmented, but they work great for a "every day makeup". What I love about the palette is the shimmery shades and the highlighters.
Since there are four shades of the highlighters, they will suit anyone, which I think is great.
I use the gold and rosegold eyeshadows the most.




'



























I have two lip favorites. The first one is from "Glam of Sweden" Which is a really cheap makeup brand. You'll find similar products on eBay,
I really like the shade of this one, it's like red/brown/nude-ish. This lipcream/lipstick stay on all day, its even hard to remove with soap and water.


The second one is the well known "Nyx matte cream" in the shade "Stockholm". I'm not a fan of pink lip products, but I do like this one a lot. Smells sooo good, like cookies.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe